Piece of Poison

Several times a year I go through and clean out my stamp sets and accessories.  I have to make room for new stuff because I work in such a limited space.  I have posted several stamp sets, ribbons and many other things on the For Sale page (just click the for sale tab at the top of the page).  They are priced to go!!  If you are interested in any of these items just shoot me an email.  Details and shipping information are on that page as well. 
 
Now on to the card.  Today I wanted to share a 3 x 6 Halloween card I made using the new Piece of Poison Stamp Set from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  This is by far one of my favorite Halloween sets.  I started by stamping my skeleton onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and then I cut him out.  Yes, I cut him out.  It was a bit of a challenge not to cut anything off.  lol  I also used a piece of the Pick Your Poison DSP on this card as well.  The brain is stamped and then shaded with Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink.  If you look in the Holiday Mini Catalog you will see a card very similar to this one.  Really, this was not intentional and I had no idea it was so close to the sample until a few days later when I was thumbing through the catalog.  I must have subconsciously remembered that card.  lol  I always try to come up with my own designs though. 



Have a fabulous Monday and don't for get to check out the For Sale Page.  Take care.



Supplies:  Piece of Poison Stamp Set, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie & Very Vanilla Cardstocks, Pick Your Poison DSP, Basic Black & Pumpkin Pie Classic Inks, Basic Black Satin Ribbon & White Baker's Twine and Basic Rhinestones

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

What a fabulous Halloween card. Great layout too!

Margaret said...

Talk about fussy cutting! Great card!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!