Out on a Limb- CCMC HOL 1 Challenge

Today over at Create with Connie and Mary there is a fantastic Holiday Edition Sketch Challenge to play along with.  I had so much fun using the sketch.  I decided to use the new Out on a Limb Stamp Set and create a window.  The window is made using the Square Scallop Die.  I just simply folded the square in half and cut out the middle.  Then I added a few Stampin' Dimensionals to pop it up.  I also stamped and cut out the cute little owl as well.  The moon is punched using the 2 1/2 in. Circle Punch and then the edge is sponged with Cajun Craze Classic Ink. 




Now, head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to see what the other designers came up with.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  Take care. 



Supplies:  Basic Gray, Basic Black, Old Olive, More Mustard & Whisper White Cardstocks, Basic Black & Cajun Craze Classic Inks, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake & Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Markers, Big Shot, Scallop Square Die, 2 1/2 in. Circle, Modern Label & Word Window Punches, Cajun Craze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Brights Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals and Stampin' Sponges

3 comments:

Annie Lee said...

What a fun card, Carrie! Love your color combo, use of the stamp sets, punches, BS dies, and the ribbon! I love them all!!!

Donna Heber said...

Super cute Carrie! Love your owl design.

Margaret said...

Love all of the paper piecing you've done on this!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!