Papaya Collage- Create with Connie and Mary


Sunday was the start of the New Catalog Edition over at Create with Connie and Mary and during the edition we have a Saturday Challenge.  So today the ladies have a lovely color challenge...Cajun Craze, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit and Soft Suede.  I have once again used the Papaya Collage Stamp Set for my card.  I just can't seem to get enough of it!  I started off with a Soft Suede card base and then added a layer of Pool Party that I embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.  Next, I stamped the frame in Cajun Craze and the foliage in Summer Starfruit Classic Ink.  I also had to add an Apothecary Accents label to it as well since I can't get enough of those framelits either.  lol  To finish it off I added some Linen Thread and a Summer Starfruit Dahlia.




Have a great weekend and don't forget to check out what the other designers came up with. 



Supplies:  Papaya Collage & Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Sets, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Pool Party & Very Vanilla Card Stock, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede & Summer Starfruit Classic Ink, Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, In Color Dahlias, Basic Rhinestones and Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Melissa Davies said...

Love all of the layers and texture! Beautiful!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Great job with the color challenge Carrie. Lots of layers and fussy-cutting makes for the perfect collage!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!