Heartfelt...From My Heart


So I think the new From My Heart Stamp Set has so many uses.  I keep finding myself using it as the main focal point on my cards though.  I know it's in the Greetings Section of the catalog, but I think it's so much more than just an ordinary "greeting stamp set".  I started with Midnight Muse as my card base and added a layer of Pool Party embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.  I then added frame stamped in Midnight Muse from the stamp set and cut it out using one of the Apothecary Accents Framelits.  I then added another accent and banner.  The card is finished off with the little leaves and flowers. 


                                                 
Have a wonderful Monday!



Supplies:  From My Heart Stamp Set, Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Old Olive, Raspberry Ripple, & Very Vanilla card stock, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple & Crumb Cake Classic Ink, Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Little Leaves Die, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots: 

4 comments:

Kazza said...

cute card, I love the midnight colour too :)
I am now following you from SC and would love for you to follow me too, www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

Joyce said...

Carrie, You have been sharing some beautiful work while I have been gone! Aren't you just loving the new stuff in the catalog?

Margaret said...

Love the layers on this! Beautiful use of those new colors too! Fabulous card!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Carrie I adore that frame what a lovely card well done Hugs Elaine

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!