Have A Seat


One of my favorite stamp sets is the Have A Seat Set and my Mom loves primitives.  Naturally, this stamp set was a perfect fit for my her Birthday Card.  This card also has a lot of different things going on.  The first layer was embossed using the Vintage Wallpaper Folder and the second layer was made using the Adorning Accents Edgelit Die.  I just trimmed it down.  I also wanted to keep the colors subtle with just a pop of color and the Lucky Limeade did the trick.  I finished the card off with a punched flower and a little button.  I can't believe there are not any rhinestones on this card.  lol   




Have a fantastic Tuesday.  Take care.



Supplies:  Have a Seat, Weathered & A Word For You Stamp Sets, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade & Very Vanilla Card Stock, Early Espresso Classic Ink, Stampin' Pastels, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper & Designer Frames Embossing Folders, Boho Blossoms Punch, Neutrals Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Staples, Stampin' Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots

3 comments:

PBarker4 said...

cute card

Margaret said...

Love the distressing on this and the green was the perfect accent color! LOL on the rhinestones! Guess that would really make this shabby chic?!
Awesome card and I'm sure your mom will love it!

Lesley said...

This is gorgeous Carrie, I love the colours and the sponged embossing folder. I am just not good at doing that! Love the look it creates! Thanks for leaving me a sweet comment this morning! Have a wonderful weekend.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!