Everybunny Easter Tags


I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.  I wanted to share my last Easter project before Easter is officially over.  This is a set of Easter tags I made using the Everybunny Stamp Set.  I thought they would be perfect on the kids baskets.  I water colored the cute little bunnies with my Aqua Painter and Classic Ink Pads.  Then I added some Pool Party Patterns DSP scallop circles, some Wisteria Wonder modern labels and some Basic Rhinestones to finish them off. 




Take Care. 



Supplies:  Everybunny Stamp Set, Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder & Blushing Bride Card Stock, 2011-2013 In Color Patterns DSP, Water Color Paper, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Pool Party, Island Indigo & Old Olive Classic Inks, Timber Brown StazOn Ink, Aqua Painter, 2 3/8 in. Scallop Circle, Modern Label, Extra- Large Oval & Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punches, Crop- A- Dile, Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones and Stampin' Dimensionals.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Adorable! Love all of the layers on these sweet little tags! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter! Thanks so much for your comments on my blog!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!