Serene Snowflakes Resist Embossing Christmas Card

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I just wanted to share a quick card tonight.  This Christmas card actually uses the Resist Embossing Technique.  First, I embossed the snowflakes from the Serene Snowflakes Stamp Set using Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder on Shimmery White Cardstock.  Next, I simply brayered over the snowflakes with Baja Breeze Classic Ink.  I finally added some Basic Rhinestones to the snowflakes and a scallop border cut from the Tasteful Trim Die to finish the card off.



I hope everyone has a fantastic Monday.  Take care.



Supplies:  Serene Snowflakes & Snow Swirled Stamp Sets, Shimmery White Cardstock, Baja Breeze Classic Ink, Brayer, Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Die, Heat Tool, VersaMark, Clear Stmpin' Emboss Powder, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones and Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Donna Heber said...

So beautiful in Baja Breeze and Shimmery White. You can never have too many snowflakes this time of year!

Margaret said...

Very pretty! Love all of the shimmer and shine on this card!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!