Pennant Parade Christmas

Today I wanted to share a card and a 4x4 gift card holder I made using the Pennant Parade and the Petite Pennants Builder Punch.  I intended on just making the gift card holder, but once I started I had to make a matching card as well.  I stamped my trees in Lucky Limeade and punched them and the backgrounds out using the builder punch.  The background was embossed using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and let's not forget to mention the Red Glimmer Paper accents as well.  I love this stuff!!
   




I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday.  Take care.



Supplies:  Pennant Parade, Many Merry Messages & Short & Sweet Stamp Sets, Lucky Limeade & Whisper White Cardstocks, Red Glimmer Paper, Real Red Classic Ink, Chocolate Chip & Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Markers, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Petite Pennants Builder Punch,  and Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Soooo cute Carrie, I have that stamp set and I love it! That red glimmer paper is soo pretty! A little bling always makes things better!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!