Holiday Stocking Layout

I shared Chase's Christmas Layout a few days ago and I wanted to share Gavin's as well.  I used the Holiday Stocking Die and the Frostwood Lodge DSP to make the stocking.  The snowflakes are from the Winter Wishes Stitched Felt with an added Glimmer Brad in the middle.  Some of the buttons I used were leftovers I found in my drawer.  I actually think some of them were from previous mini catalogs.


 
Take care.



Supplies:  Teeny Tiny Wishes & Many Merry Messages Stamp Sets, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green & Whisper White Cardstocks, Frostwood Lodge DSP, Early Espresso Classic Ink, Big Shot, Holiday Stocking, Stocking Accessories, Top Note, Tasetful Trim & Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Dies, Jewelry Tag & Boho Blossoms Punchs, Winter Wishes Stitched Felt, Basics Glimmer Brads, Early Espresso Baker's Twine and Nuetrals & Regals Designer Buttons

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Can't wait to see a picture of Mr. Gavin on this super cute layout. Totally appropriate -cute layout for a cute boy!

Margaret said...

Another wonderful layout! Look at all of the wonderful buttons!! Love the top note split behind the main panel! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!