Christmas Dove

This year I really wanted to make a Christmas Card using the Bird Builder Punch.  I thought this bird could easily represent a dove.  For this 3x6 card I stamped the background using the Christmas Collage Stamp in Early Espresso Classic Ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock.  Next, I punched my ornament out of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and the bird out of Confetti Cream Cardstock.  I added some Linen Thread to the ornament and a Basic Rhinestone for the bird's eye to finish it off.
  


Take care.


Supplies:  Christmas College & Petite Pairs Stamp Sets, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler & Confetti Cream Cardstocks, Early Espresso Classic Ink, Bird Builder & Ornament Punches, McGill Pine Punch, Linen Thread and Basic Rhinestones

3 comments:

Louise Brown said...

Your card is beautiful!!! Love the layers over the bg stamp!!! TFS
~Louise

Joyce said...

This card is beautiful-very vintage looking!

Margaret said...

Very pretty and what a great way to use the bird punch for Christmas!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!