Dark and Dreary

I just wanted to post a quick Halloween project I made.  This cute little sour cream container was so quick easy to make.  I thought it would be perfect to fill with Reces Pieces (one of my favorites).  All you need to do is cut a rectangle the size you want, place Sticky Strip on the two short ends and one long side and roll into a tube.  Then you simply squeeze one end together, turn and squeeze the other end together.  I also used the Crimper on the ends.  The image is from the Dark and Dreary Stamp Set in the Idea Book & Catalog.  I added some Basic Black Striped Ribbon and a Basic Rhinestone on my little spider.



I hope everyone has a fantastic day.  Take care.



Supplies:  Dark & Dreary & Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Sets, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Old Olive & Very Vanilla Cardstocks, Basic Black Classic Ink, More Mustard Stampin' Write Marker, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle, 1 3/4 Circle and Extra- Large Oval Punches, Crimper, Basic Black Striped Ribbon & White Baker's Twine and Basic Rhinestones

5 comments:

Dixie said...

Very cute! Love the big bow and that great tag!

Jacquel said...

Great project...TFS!!!

Donna Heber said...

Hi Carrie,

Just testing to see if I can leave any comments. I love your Halloween project.

Margaret said...

What a great way to give Halloween goodies!!

Jennipher said...

I don't even like halloween but I love this!I have got to get some of that ribbon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!