Bathtime Fun

I haven't shared a scrapbook page for a couple of weeks now so I decided I would share one tonight.  This is a simple little 12x12 layout I did of Chase a couple of weeks ago.  Some of the faces he makes are priceless.  I couldn't resist using this picture.  I used my Circle Scissors Plus to cut the large circles out.  As for the little bubbles, I first punched them out with the 1 Inch Circle Punch, inked the edges with Pool Party Classic Ink and heat embossed them with Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder.  Finally, I added a scalloped strip with some White Baker's Twine and a safety pen from the Vintage Trinkets.  The colors I used were, Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Whisper White.  I also used Crumb Cake Patterns DSP as well.



It's bee a crazy busy week and I'm exhausted.  So I'm off to bed.  Tomorrow Will be a big day as well.  We have lots of errands to run and the UPS man will be bringing a big box of new excitement.  That's right, I'm getting my first order from the new catalog.  I can't wait.  Take care. 

6 comments:

Joyce said...

What an adorable layout and an adorable boy!I am sure you are so excited to play with your new stuff-I have already picked out some must haves from the new catalog!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Fabulous layout and such a cute little guy. :-)

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness - super cute! Great layout and pics.



~Cheryl~
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Jennipher said...

Carrie, this is darling! Love all the circles and the darling pic.

Donna Heber said...

Chase is so adorable - beautiful layout in blues.

Margaret said...

This is just adorable! Oh, the memories this brought back for me... I scrapped both of my girls bath pics, but that was back when my supplies and talent were severely lacking. Great use of circles to mimic the bubbles

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!