Easel Card

Tonight I want to share the cards I made our moms for Mother's Day.  I thought these cards could be used for Mother's Day, Valentine's Day or even for a birthday.  The "u" is cut from the Simple Alphabet die for the Big Shot and the hearts are from the On Board Mix and Match Chipboard.  I then added some Victoria Crochet Trim and a Vintage Brad.  The colors I used were Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Poppy Parade.



Well, that's it for me.  Have a wonderful Wednesday.  Take Care.

7 comments:

Jennipher Lowery said...

Carrie what a fabulous idea! These came out great.

Tina said...

What a lovely card, awesome photo of the kids.

Gina said...

Great idea! Love the way that heart stands out.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is great, never thought to actually put a picture on it :). Love this.

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful card! I love the sweet picture too.

MiamiKel said...

Now this is splendid, Carri! They came out beautiful and such a vivid and rich color palette! FABULOUS!

Donna Heber said...

What a precious card Carrie! I love the vintage elements.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!