Circle Circus

I want to share a 12x12 scrapbook page I made.  I wasn't sure when I started this layout if I was going to be happy with it, but I think it came together just fine.  Well, good enough to please me anyway.  lol  I used the Circle Circus stamp set on this page.  The word is cut out using the Go Go Boots Sizzlits Dies for the Big Shot.  I was also able to punch out all of the circles using my circle punches.  I love my punches!!  For the circle picture, I used the Circle Scissor Plus and cut a 3 inch circle out of Vellum.  I then placed the Vellum over my picture, traced around it and cut it out.  By using the Vellum I could see where I wanted to cut the picture.  I would have never gotten it right if I had just used the Circle Scissor Plus to cut out the picture.  lol  The colors I used were Basic Gray, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White and Baja Breeze.  I absolutely love this color combination and will definitely use it again.



Well, I'm off to bed.  It's been a long day and it is storming now.  Which means I will sleep like a baby.  I love a rainy night.  Isn't there a song about that?  lol  Take Care.



1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Wonderful scrapbooking page! Lots of beautiful memories.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!