Extreme Skateboard and Extreme Elements

Tonight I wanted to share the birthday invitation that I made for Gavin.  He's having a couple of friends sleep over for his birthday next weekend.  Gavin's also into skateboarding at the moment so the Extreme Elements and Extreme Skateboard stamp sets were perfect.  He also picked the colors out.  In the December 2010 issue of Stampin' Success they featured a card made with the Extreme Elements stamp set and the Emboss Resist Technique.  I sort of borrowed the idea and put my own twist on it.  I started by stamping my skateboarding dude and a few other elements on Whisper White cardstock.  Then I stamped the large splash with Versa Mark on top of the images and added Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder.  Finally I brayered the whole image with Soft Suede Classic Ink and wiped the embossed image clean.  I also embossed the chipboard letter with Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder.  The colors I used were Pacific Point, Old Olive, Whisper White and Brushed Silver cardstock. 



If anyone has any questions just leave me a comment.  I always enjoy getting comments.  Who doesn't?!?  lol  Take Care.

1 comment:

Grandma to 10 said...

This is awesome! Great Job! as always.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!