Easter Blossoms

I wanted to share an Easter card I made last week.  I keep forgetting about Easter.  It must be because it is so late this year.  Anyway, I used the Easter Blossoms stamp set out of the Occasions Mini Catalog.  There's not much to explain.  I stamped the eggs a couple of shades darker than the cardstock they're stamped on.  For example, the green egg is Pear Pizazz cardstock stamped with Always Artichoke Classic Ink.  They are also tucked in between the ribbon layers.  I added a piece of Styled Sliver Hodgepodge Hardware under the greeting and I used lots of rhinestones on this card as well.  The colors are Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz and Baja Breeze.


Don't forget about the Blog Candy post.  Just leave a comment on that post.  Also, you don't have to be a follower of this blog to try for it.  I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday.  Take care. 

4 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Yikes,I have to get busy and make some Easter cards too....... thanks for the reminder with your gorgeous card. I love the eggs and how you tucked them into the ribbon. Just an awesome card!

Renee said...

yep me too, I need to get going on my Easter cards too, and a lil treat for lil mans classroom! It is late this year but if I keep procrastinating it will soon be upon me and I will have to rush.
I Love your card! Simple and elegant looking the best! and I just love Crumb cake!! hugz n blessings.

Unknown said...

I just LOVE clean and simple cards and this one is just beautiful!!!! I will be featuring it on My Crafty Picks #12 on 4-17-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Once again loving the clean and simple lines and all the details and layers.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!