Everything Nice

I really didn't intend on not posting last night, but Chase and I both have a terrible cold again.  We've not felt good and have been grumpy for the last 2 days. lol  My 2 cards are both made using the Everything Nice stamp set.  I needed 2 baby cards one for a girl and one for a boy, so I made them at the same time and just changed the color scheme and phrase.  They are VERY simple cards.  For the first card I used Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla and So Saffron.  I used the Backgrounds Texture Plate on both the cards to give them some texture.  You can see the texture in the second picture a little better.  On this card I also added a little So Saffron button.



On the second card everything is same, but I just used a different phrase and changed the color scheme.  The colors I used are Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, So Saffron, and Very Vanilla.



I hope everyone has a great Thursday and don't forget to leave a comment on the Blog Candy Post for a chance to win.  Take Care.

3 comments:

Terry Blais said...

Cute cards! I hope you and Chase feel better soon. My son's name is Chase. :-) Thanks for following me. I'm now following you from SC.

Ann Schach said...

Love the pleated ribbon! Very classy!

Stamping Aweigh with Norma said...

Great blog!! Now following you. Hope you will follow me too. www.stampingaweigh.blogspot.com
Thanks, Norma

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!