Make a Cake

We are finishing up week 2 with the New Catalog Edition over at Create with Connie and Mary.  The projects of course have been fabulous.  Today we have a great sketch challenge.  I had to use the new Make a Cake set for this challenge because I think the pennants from the sketch go well with this set.  It just screams birthday celebration to me.  lol  I used the Patio Party DSP, Baja Breeze and Summer Starfruit for the pennants.  I stamped my cake on the circle in Midnight Muse and then stamped it again on a scrap in Primrose Petals.  Then I carefully cut the cake layers out and poped them up with Stampin' Diminsionals.  I added a little "happy birthday" pennant.  The stick is actually just a toothpick I cut the end off of. 




Don't forget to take a peek at what the other designers came up with.  Have a great weekend!



Supplies:  Make a Cake & Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Sets, Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze, Summer Starfruit & Whisper White Card Stock, Patio Party DSP, Midnight Muse & Primrose Petals Classic Ink, Baja Breeze, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse & Summer Starfruit Stampin' Write Markers, 2 1/2 in. Circle & Modern Label Punches, Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Toothpick, Stampin' Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots

1 comment:

Melissa Davies said...

Fabulous birthday card! The little toothpick pennant is a sweet touch!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!