Twitterpated "Business Card Holder"

The weather here was fantastic today and it's supposed to be great for the rest of the week as well!!  Needless to say our family will be spending most of the week outside.  lol  I also think Spring is right around the corner even though we didn't really have much of a winter here.   My flowers are coming up and I'm itching to buy some Pansies.  I've also had a total lack of creativity for the last few months, but the warm weather has really inspired me to work on some Spring projects this week.  I intend to do just that this week while Chase naps!  lol 

So here is a little something I came up with a while back.  It's a business card holder.  I really wish there was a better term for it because "business card holder" sounds so blahhh...   Anyway this sweet little baby is made completely from scratch!!  Yes...I used scraps of  On Board Sheets to make this and it is one of my favorite creations ever.  Stampin' Up has the best chipboard in my opinion because it is so thick and sturdy.  After piecing it together I wrapped it with the Twitterpated DSP and Pear Pizazz Card Stock.  Around the bottom I added the Riding Hood Red Pleated Satin Ribbon.  I finished this little jewel off by adding a punched flower and a Basic Rhinestone colored with a red Sharpie.  Amazingly, this card holder is very very sturdy and will take wear and tear well. 




I hope you are enjoying fantastic weather wherever you are!  Have a terrific Tuesday and take care.



Supplies:  Pear Pizzazz & Baja Breeze Card Stock, Twitterpated DSP, On Board Sheets, Big Shot, Clear Circle Die, Boho Blossoms & Blossom Petals Punches, Riding Hood Red Pleated Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Red Sharpie, Mini Glue Dots and Sticky Strip

5 comments:

Joyce said...

Wow, Carrie-this is just adorable! You've done it again. I hope we all get our mojo back now that nice weather is here-can we stamp and scrap outside!

Dixie said...

This is just awesome, Carrie! What a wonderful, and useful creation.

Margaret said...

Carrie, this is fantastic! Such a pretty way to display those business cards! What a creative way to use up the scrap pieces of chipboard!

Donna Heber said...

Awesome business card holder! Your cards are adorable with the little hearts.

Gisela said...

Very cute and unique. Can you share how to? Thanks.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!