A Sweet Little Easter Basket

Happy Monday Everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend.  I wanted to start the week off with a cute little Easter basket I made last week.  The basket is pretty easy to make once you get the hang of it.  I actually found a tutorial on how to make the basket over at The Little Blue Room.  If you just click the link it will take you right to the tutorial.  I made the little chick using the Bird Builder Punch and just clipped the long piece of his tail off.  Then I used the Scallop Oval Punch on the bottom of the wing to make it look a bit more chick like with the scallops.  I will for sure be making more of the these little baskets and can think of all sorts of occasions to make them for. 



I hope everyone has a fantastic Monday.  Take care.



Supplies:  Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Whisper White, So Saffron & Pumpkin Pie Card Stock, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker, Extra- Large Tag, Large Tag, Bird Builder & Scallop Oval Punches, White Baker's Twine, Subtles Brads, Basic Rhinestones, Sticky Strip, Mini Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

Joyce said...

This is so cute Carrie! I can see where it would work for many different occasions. Great Job.

Anonymous said...

Carrie - congratulations on all you've accomplished this year so far. debra

Unknown said...

FAB basket Carrie I love this well done Hugs Elaine .

Margaret said...

Cute! I love the little chick tag and your basket is awesome! Is that a peanut butter egg I see? YUMMY!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!