Mixed Bunch

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Today I want to share a card I made using the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and matching Blossom Punch.  I started with an Early Espresso Base and then added a piece of First Edition DSP.  The DSP was spritzed with Log Cabin Smooch Spritz and the edges were inked with Wild Wasabi Craft Ink.  I punched out an extra Wild Wasabi flower with the Blossom Punch and added it to my flower to look like leaves.  I finished off this card with three little butterflies cut from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit die. 


Have a great Monday.  Take care.



Supplies:  Mixed Bunch, Tiny Tags & Create a Cupcake Stamp Sets, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, Bushing Bride, So Saffron & Very Vanilla Card Stock, Wild Wasabi, Blushing Bride & Early Espresso Classic Inks, Wild Wasabi Craft Ink, Log Cabin Smooch Spritz, Blossom, 1 in. Circle & Itty Bitty Shapes Punches, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit,Victoria Crochet Trim & Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon, Metallic Brads and Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie - Very pretty! That's one of the most original interpretations of that set yet. Love pink, green and vintage!! debra

Margaret said...

Very pretty colors and love the distressing on the DSP!

Donna Heber said...

Love your vintage card Carrie! Isn't that new ruffled ribbon just divine?

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!