Fashionable Hearts

Sometimes I really like a clean and simple card and I think this one is a perfect example of that. It's my new favorite!  The colors are bright, the layout is simple and there is just the right amount of embellishments.  I used the hearts folder from the Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders at the bottom of the card.  On the Whisper White layer there are hearts cut from the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit Die in Wisteria Wonder, Poppy Parade and Lucky Limeade.  To finish it off I added some Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine and some Basic Rhinestones.   



I also want to mention that Margaret over at Black Shadow Creations is celebrating her one year blog anniversary and to celebrate she is giving away some fantastic Blog Candy!!  She does a wonderful job of keeping her blog updated and always has the cutest cards and scrapbook layouts posted.  Make sure you stop by and check out her cute creations and awesome blog candy to help her celebrate.  As always, have a wonderful Wednesday.  Take care.



Supplies:  P.S. I Love You Stamp Set, Wisteria Wonder, Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade & Whisper White Card Stock, Poppy Parade Classic Ink, Big Shot, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit Die, Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine and Basic Rhinestones

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Love those bright colors against the wisteria! This is a wonderful quick and easy card!
Thanks for your sweet comments and sharing my blog info!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!