Up, Up & Away

Happy Wednesday to everyone!!  I have a birthday card I want to share today using the Up, Up & Away Stamp Set.  I started out by cutting the Bashful Blue Pennant out with the Perfect Pennant Die.  Next, I sponged the clouds with Whisper White Craft Ink.  The number one is cut out of Real Red Cardstock snailed onto a piece of chipboard and then cut out using the Alphabet Simple Numbers Die.  I added a piece of scallop trim and a Real Red Designer Button to finish the card off. 



Have a great day.  Take care.



Supplies:  UP, Up & Away Stamp Set, Early Espresso, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Real Read & Whisper White Cardstocks, On Board Sheets, Real Red & Old Olive Classic Inks, Whisper White Craft Ink, Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker, Big Shot, Perfect Pennants, Tasteful Trim & Alphabet Simple Numbers Dies, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle & Extra Large Oval Punches, White Baker's Twine, Brights Designer Buttons and Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Margaret said...

What a great card for a first birthday! I love the sentiment cut and pasted. Great colors too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!