P.S. I Love You

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  We spent the weekend a wee bit sick.  Saturday night Chase came down with a bad case of the Stomach Flu, but he seems to be feeling much better now.  I'm hoping that the rest of our household doesn't come down with it.  So needless to say I didn't get any stamping time in this weekend.  However, we did get some good cuddle time in.  I'll take that over stamping any day. 

Anyway, on to the card I want to share today.  This card uses the new P.S. I Love You Stamp Set from the Occasions Mini Catalog plus a few new accessories.  The heart is cut out using the Hearts Collection Framelits Dies and then spritzed with the Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz.  I also added a heart punched out of Red Glimmer Paper and the smallest Pool Party heart was cut from the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit  Die.  To finish off the card I added a Mini Clothespin and a few Basic Rhinestones.   



Have a great Monday.  Take care.


Supplies:  P.S. I Love You Stamp Set, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Pool Party & Very Vanilla Cardstocks, 2011-2013 In Color Patterns DSP, Red Glimmer Paper, Crumb Cake & Real Red Classic Inks, Big Shot, Hearts Collections Framelits Dies,  Fashionable Hearts Embosslit Die, Scallop Edge Border, Heart to Heart & Full Heart Punches, Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon, Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz, Mini Clothes Pins, Basic Rhinestones and Mini Glue Dots

1 comment:

Margaret said...

This is so sweet! Your colors look so wonderful on the crumb cake base! The spritzed heart is beautiful (love that stuff!)!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!