Snow Much Fun- Take 2

I love the Snow Much Fun Stamp Set and I also think it could be used for more than Christmas cards.  It could easily be used in January to make thank you cards as well.  Which I think I might make.  Anyway, this card was made with this stamp set.  I watercolored the image on Confetti White Cardstock and inked the edges with Crumb Cake Classic Ink.  I also added a tattered piece of First Edition DSP behind the image.  It's finished off with a Cajun Craze Designer Button and some Linen Thread.



Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:  Snow Much Fun & Tiny Tags Stamp Sets, Always Artichoke & Confetti White Cardstocks, First Edition DSP, StazOn Jet Black Ink, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango & Crumb Cake Classic Inks, Aqua Painter, Jewelry Tag Punch, McGill Pine Punch, Linen Thread and Regals Designer Buttons

2 comments:

Joyce said...

This is just soooo cute. Love the printed paper on this, you really have an eye for this . Great job!Again!

Margaret said...

Adorable card! Love the coloring on the snowman and the red button is the perfect balance of color! Great idea for thank you cards too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!