Punch Art Candy Holders

I love punch art and decided had to make at least one Christmas project using my punches.  I decided to make Santa and Rudolph candy holders.  The actual holder is two tags cut from the Two Tags Die snailed together.  They are super easy to make too and all of the punches I used are listed in the supply list at the bottom of this post.  I used some Red Glimmer Paper to give them a little sparkle and some festive ribbons to finish them off. 




Have a great day.  Take care.



Supplies:  Family Reunion Stamp Set, Lucky Limeade, Real Red, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip & Basic Black Cardstocks, 2011-2013 In Colors Patterns DSP, Red Glimmer Paper, Real Red Classic Ink, Big Shot, Two Tags & Swirls Scribbles Die, Corner Rounder, Modern Label, 1 3/4 in. Scallop Circle, 1 3/8 in. Circle, 1/2 in. Circle, Itty Bitty Shapes, 1 3/8 in. Square, & Extra Large Oval Punches, Crop- A- Dile, 1/8 in. Real Red Taffeta, 3/8 in. Whisper White Taffeta Ribbons & Silver Tinsel and Sticky Strip

1 comment:

Margaret said...

These are so cute! I'm pinning them for next year!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!