A Very Merry Christmas

Today I have another Christmas card I wanted to share.  The ornament is punched out of the Red Glimmer Paper.  I have used lots of the Glimmer Paper on my holiday projects.  I love it!  I also used the new Snow Burst Embossing Folder for the back ground and the little snowflake in the center of the ornament is from the Delightful Decorations Stamp Set.  I'm also in love with the Lucky Limeade and Real Red color combination.



I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday.  Take care. 


Supplies:  Delightful Decorations & Short & Sweet Stamp Sets, Whisper White & Lucky Limeade Cardstocks, Red Glimmer Paper, Lucky Limeade Classic Ink, Big Shot, Snow Burst Embossing Folder, Ornament, Decorative Label & 3/4 in. Punches, Real Red Satin Ribbon & Silver Cord and Basic Rhinestones

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Such a great card and not too hard to duplicate for the holidays! I love the glimmer paper too!

Donna Heber said...

Very pretty Carrie! I love all the sparkle with the glimmer paper.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!