Merry & Type

It has been a little busy in the Sampsel household and my posting is getting behind once again.  lol  Today's card is not one of my favorites, but I thought I would share it anyway.  I used the Merry and Type Stamp Set.  The ornaments are heat embossed with the new Pewter Embossing Powder and then watercolored.  My watercoloring could of been a bit better I think and I had a hard time getting it to look just right for some reason.  The Top Note background is embossed with the Snow Burst Embossing Folder.  I also used a red Sharpie to color my Basic Rhinestones. 



I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday. 



Supplies:  Merry & Type & Four the Holidays Stamp Sets, Cherry Cobbler, Confetti White & Wild Wasabi Cardstocks, Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi & Certainly Celery Classic Inks, Aqua Painter, Pewter Stampin' Emboss Powder, VersaMark, Heat Gun, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Snow Burst Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder, Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon,  Nuetrals Jumbo Brads and Basic Rhinestones

2 comments:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Cool card Carrie. I haven't been a big fan of the Merry & Type ornament stamp but your treatment of it has me rethinking that. Nice layering too!

Margaret said...

Love the embossing and watercolors on the ornaments! Don't you love Sharpie colored rhinestones?!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!