Petite Pocket Halloween Treat Holder

This is a quick treat holder I made using the Petite Pocket Die.  I ran the front flap of the pocket through the Big Shot using the Spider Web Embossing Folder.  I then sponged the web with Platinum Shimmer Paint.  The spider ring was added to the web by clipping the ring in half and punching two small holes in the web.  The clipped ring was then placed in the holes.  I also had to add some Basic Rhinestones to my spider.  I thought he was in desperate need of some bling. 



I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday.  Take care.



Supplies:  Grateful Greetings Stamp Set, Basic Black, Basic Gray & Peach Parfait Cardstocks, Big Shot, Petite Pocket Die, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Extra- Large Tag & Large Tag Punches, Peach Parfait Stitched- Poly & Basic Black Taffeta Ribbons, Silver Tinsel, Platinum Shimmer Paint and Basic Rhinestones

5 comments:

Dixie said...

Wonderful treat holder! I love how you added the blinged up spider ring to it. That shimmer paint really brings out the embossing, very cool!

Gina Lindsay said...

I love it!! WHat a great idea to use the embossing folder on this. Very nice treat holder!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

So cute! Love the embossing. :0)

Donna Heber said...

Fabulous treat holder Carrie! The spider web really stands out and the spider is awesome.

Margaret said...

Super cute! Love that blinged out spider!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!