Out on a Limb and a Punch Art Fence

The week seems to be getting away from me.  lol  I can't believe it's already Wednesday.  I want to share a Halloween card I made using the Out on a Limb Stamp Set.  I started by stamping my little witch and coloring her with my Stampin' Write Markers.  I also used a Blender Pen to blend my colors a bit.  Next, I punched a 2 1/2 inch circle in the front of my card base and added a piece of More Mustard Cardstock behind it adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.  The clouds are outlined with a bit of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter as well.  I knew I wanted to add a fence for that cute little cat to sit on, but I didn't have a fence stamp.  So I made my own using the Word Window Punch. 


 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday.  Take care.



Supplies:  Out on a Limb & Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Sets, Basic Gray, More Mustard, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black & Very Vanilla Cardstocks, Basic Black & Tangerine Tango Classic Inks, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip & Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Write Markers, 2 1/2 in. & Word Window Punches, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter, Basic Rhinestones, Linen Thread and Stampin' Dimensionals

5 comments:

Gopi said...

What a sweet card! I love the use of the markers...and the dazzling diamonds give it a subtle pop...looks great! TFS :)

Do stop by my blog if you have a moment...I'm having my very first blog challenge! So excited about that...do join in if you can!

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

Thanks :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Carrie, first of all...I LOVE your new blog look! It has been way too long since I have popped in to say hello. It's adorable! Speaking of adorable, this card is fabulous! Love the punched fence and the sparkly stars. The DD on the clouds is the perfect touch. Have a great day! :)

Jennipher said...

Carrie, this is super creative! I love how you made the fence.

Margaret said...

Such a sweet card! The fence is awesome (love the kitty sitting on it too!) and your witch is wonderful!

Donna Heber said...

Hi Carrie,

I am going to try and leave another comment as I see my first one didn't go through. Your Halloween card is so cute! You have really showcased this set well and I love your fence - very creative.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!