French Foliage

Tonight I wanted to share a 12x12 Scrapbook page I made awhile back.  Actually, it was last Fall.  I used the French Foliage stamp set for this page.  I have to say that is one of my favorite sets and I hope it makes it into the big Stampin' Up Catalog this year.  I stamped the writing several times on the Very Vanilla cardstock.  I just used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get them lined up.  I then stamped the leaves in Cajun Craze Classic Ink on top and inked the edges with Early Espresso Classic Ink.  The word family is cut out using the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlit Dies.  Finally, I added a piece of Victoria Crochet Trim and a Vintage Brad.  The colors I used were Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla.     


Well, I have several projects I am working on so back to work.  I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday.  Take care.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Well, I'm an autumn nut so I really love those leaves! It's a great LO.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!