Grunge Rock

I just wanted to share a quick birthday card I made for one of Gavin's friends a few weeks back.  I have been super busy the last few days and Chase became sick this afternoon.  I feel so sorry for my baby.  I do think it's just his teeth.  There has been no time today in my craft room and I haven't been able to check out all the fantastic blogs I usually check on a daily basis.  Yes, I said daily basis. lol Since I have started this blog I have found some very creative women with awesome blogs.  Ok, back to the task at hand.  I used the Stampin' Up Grunge Rock stamp set for this card.  The checkered pattern is heat embossed using Cherry Cobbler Craft Ink and Clear Stampin' Emboss powder.  I also spritzed the Crumb Cake cardstock with Log Cabin Smooch Spritz.  The colors I used were Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler.



Well, I'm off to bed.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday.  Take Care.

4 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Hope your little sweetie feels better :) Your card is great, love the grunge look and the colors that you have used, perfect birthday card.

Donna Heber said...

Hi Carrie,

I hope this comment finally goes through. Your grunge card really "rocks". I hope Chase is feeling better.

Dixie said...

Great card! Love those colours, and the layout is fabulous. Hope your little guy gets feeling better soon.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Love this card. Great colors, love the grunge look. :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!