Fun Flowers- Pals Paper Arts Challenge PPA91

I just want to make a quick post tonight.  It's late and I almost didn't get my Monday challenge card done today.  We've had lots going on.  The challenge over at the Pals Paper Arts Challenge Blog was to use buttons this week.  For this card I used the Fun Flowers Bigz Die to cut the flower out of Newsprint DSP.  I inked the edges with Early Espresso Classic Ink and spritzed the flower with Log Cabin Smooch Spritz.  I wanted just a pop of color so I added a big Cherry Cobbler button.  The colors I used were Early Espresso and Crumb Cake.  Two of my favorite colors if you can't tell.  lol 


 
Well that's it for me.  Hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday.  Take care.

7 comments:

Pam~ said...

Beautiful vintage card ... gorgeous flower! Thanks for joining in the fun this week over at PPA!

Renee said...

Wowzers! this is a beautiful vintage looking card, I love the newspaper flower! Lol I guess just ditto on Pam's comment :D hugz n blessigs.,

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Carrie this card is FAB-U-LOUS! Love everything about it! Hugs.

Ann Schach said...

I love the vintage feel, Carrie! The Cherry Cobbler button is the perfect pop of color! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Dixie said...

Oooh, very pretty! I love the colours you used, and that flower is just gorgeous! I passed along an award to you over on my blog. :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hi Carrie! This is awesome! I love how that single Cherry Cobbler button just pops off the neutral background! Fantastic details, especially the Smooch! :)

Helen said...

Oooh, this is my kinda card! Love all the distressing and the newsprint!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!