Bold Blossom Bouquet Class

Join me on Saturday June 11th at 10:00 am at my house for the Bold Blossom Bouquet Class and Brunch. Enjoy a morning of stamping, friends and food. We will be making 5 fabulous projects using the Bold Blossom stamp set and the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch. The cost is $25 and all participants will have an opportunity to win the Bold Blossom stamp set. If you are interested in this class email me at csampsel419@hotmail.com or give me a call at (660)707-0231. Please let me know by May 30th if you plan on attending.

If you cannot attend, but would still like to purchase the kit, it is listed under the For Sale tab at the top of the page.  The kit includes step by step instructions, cardstock, DSP and all embellishments needed to complete the projects.  I have also placed a list of supplies and stamp sets not included along with all the details of the kit on the For Sale page.  The supplies and stamp sets can be purchased on my Stampin' Up website.


 

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love your projects! It looks like a fun class.

Jennipher said...

Gorgeous projects Carrie! Hope you have a wonderful showing for your class!

Anne Marie Hile said...

I sure wish I lived closer because this looks like it is going to be a fun class! Love the soft color combo and the projects look awesome! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!