Two-Step Owl Punch 8x8 Scrapbook Page

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.  We enjoyed the warm weather here today and had a fun family BBQ.  Tonight I wanted to share an 8x8 scrapbook page of Chase and my nephew Bentley.  I used the Two-Step Owl Punch for the little owls setting on the branch.  Next, I painted the branch with Old Olive Craft ink and then embossed it with the Clear Embossing Powder.  The branch is retired chip board from last year's catalog I believe.  I also used Whisper White Craft Ink and a sponge dauber to make the clouds.  The phrase is cut with the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies for the Big Shot.  The colors I used were Bashful Blue and Early Espresso.  I also used Real Red and So Saffron Patterns DSP.



I also posted my first tutorial video this morning it is about brayering with the Classic Ink Refills, so check it out.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.  Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!