Plant Hope

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Tonight I want to share with you a couple of cards that I brayered.  Like I mentioned in the tye-dyed card post, I kinda have my own technique for brayering.  I am going to try and get a tutorial for this technique posted in the next week or so.  These cards are intended to be masculine, but they are somewhat neutral.  I used the Plant Hope stamp set on both cards.  Also, I used the Square  Lattice Embossing Folder for the background on the first card.  The Classic Ink Refills I used were Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango and Poppy Parade.  Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Glossy White cardstock were used to make the card itself.   


My next card is basically the same.  I used the same colors, but changed the layout a bit.  I punched the brayered image out with the 2 1/2 inch Circle Punch and added a Styled Silver square holder.


I hope everyone has a fantastic Monday.  Take care.

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Great Retirement card- I agree it can be considered masculine, but honestly what gender wouldn't like it! TFS!

Renee said...

love it! I think anyone would love to recieve this card! hugz n blessings.

Melinda said...

I love this card! I got your comment today. Didn't Michelle do a great job? I can't believe how good it looks! I'm now following you. Thanks for following me. I don't get to post very often but I try. :)

Donna Heber said...

Wonderful brayered cards! Love the sunset.

Heather Dean said...

Could you teach me to brayer, please!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!