Notably Ornate and Artistic Etchings Mini Album

I wanted to share something tonight that I made for my Mom and Mother-in-laws for Christmas.  It's a cute little mini album you can keep in your purse or on your desk.  Last Fall I saw an article in the Demonstrator's Stampin' Success about these cute little mini albums.  In fact there's even a video on the Demonstrator website on how to make them and they are super easy.  I used three pictures in mine, one of the boys together and one of each of them.  I used the Notably Ornate and Artistic Etchings stamp sets for my stamping.  If you can't tell by now, those are two of my favorite sets.  lol  I added a piece of cardstock I embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and sprayed the tag with Smooch Spritz.  I also added some ribbon, rhinestones and a mini library clip to give it some character.  The colors I used were Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler. 



Well, that's it.  Simple huh?!?  I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday.  Take Care.

3 comments:

Renee said...

oh I LOVE this!! what a fantastic project! This turned out beautiful! Love the vintage feel. TFS. Hugz n blessings.

Beth Robinson said...

Great project...I posted you as the winner on my blog...check it out!!!!!

Michey said...

This album is so sweet and it's a wonderful idea for a gift! You've created a lovely piece of art!

I'm following you back from SC =) Have a great day!
Michele

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!