Inspired by Nature and Many Others

Tonight I wanted to share a 12x12 scrapbook page I made.  I used the Inspired by Nature stamp set along with many others.  I usually don't use more than two or three sets on one project, but the words are from numerous sets that had words that I thought were appropriate for this page.  The phrase "Papa & Me" is cut out using the Billboard Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die for the Big Shot and the Image on that square is from the Inspired by Nature stamp set.  I also used the Square Lattice Embossing Folder on one of the other squares.  The colors are Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi and Crumb Cake. 



I hope everyone has fantastic Thursday.  Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!