Fall 8x8 Scrapbook Page

This is an 8x8 scrapbook page I recently did of Gavin. It is a simple layout that didn't take much time to put together.  That is why I love 8x8 layouts.  I used the Alphabet Simple Letters and the Two Tags Dies and the Big Shot for this page.  The Tag is stamped with the Woodgrain stamp and then I used the Just Perfect Alphabet to stamp his name on there as well.  I love the tree and have been itching to use for a while now.  It is from the On Board Mix & Match.  I used More Mustard and Chocolate Chip Craft Ink to paint it.  The colors I used are Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake and Old Olive Patterns DSP. 



That's it for me tonight.  I hope everyone has a great Tuesday and enjoys the nice weather.  Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!