Valentine Defined and Create a Cupcake

Can you tell that these are 2 of my favorite sets??  I promise this is the last project made using Valentine Defined.  I made these cute little boxes for my fabulous mother-in-law and all of the wonderful ladies she works with.  I thought they deserved a little treat on Valentine's Day.  I used the Fancy Favor die to cut the boxes out with my Big Shot.  It was so easy.  The First Edition DSP is punched out using the Decorative Lable punch and the hearts are punched out of the Glimmer paper.  I'm glad I bought a package of this paper.  I wasn't sure if I would ever use it, but I've used it on so much.  The love word is from the Valentine Defined stamp set and I stapled a piece of Real Red satin ribbon to the project to finish it off.  Basic Black, Real Red and Very Vanilla are the colors I used. 



My next card is made using the Create a Cupcake stamp set and punch.  I just simply stamped the images and punched them out.  Even the cherries punch out.  So easy!!  I attached a piece of the Melon Mambo pompom trim to the card for some added texture.  I wasn't sure how to get this trim to stick, but I used a piece of sticky tape and that worked rather well.  The colors I used were Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Real Espresso and Whisper White.



 Well, that's all I have for tonight.  I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day or what's left of it.  Take Care.  

1 comment:

Christie Ortman said...

These are gorgeous!! I'm following you now too :0)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!