Sew Suite 12x12 Scrapbook Page and Two-Step Owl Punch

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.  My first project is a 12x12 scrapbook page I made.  I used the Sew Suite stamp set on this page.  I wasn't sure I liked that stamp set at first, but I saw so many cute projects using it that I just had to have it.  I think this is one of my favorite pages.  The buttons are cut out using the Sweet Buttons Embosslits die.  I also wrapped pink thread around the spool and added a sewing needle for embellishment.  The sew is cut out using Alphabet Simple Letters Dies.  Early Espresso, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi and Tangerine Tango are the colors I used along with Sweet Stitches DSP.



My next project is a simple card I made using the Two-Step Owl Punch.  I added little rhinestones to the owls for a little touch of sparkle.  The thank you phrase is from the Thank You Kindly stamp set.  Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie are the colors I used.  I also used the Patterns DSP on the owls. 



Well, that's it for now.  I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend.  I'm off to bed.  Take Care.

2 comments:

Renee said...

oooh this lil guy is one of my favorites :D great card! love all the color! hugz n blessings.

Cathy said...

Really cute card Carrie!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!