Nature Walk and Notes and Details 12x12 Scrapbook Page

I really wanted to post earlier today, but I didn't get a chance.  Chase is teething and has been a bear the last 2 days.  Anyway, my first card is made using the Nature Walk stamp set.  This is a great set.  I sponged shimmer paint on the bird cage and stamped the image.  I also cut the bird out and used Stampin' Dimensionals to give him a little height.  The colors I used were Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Real Espresso and Crumb Cake. 



My next project is a 12x12 scrapbook page.  I used the Notes and Details stamp set for the stamping. The flowers are made using the Floral Fusion Sizzlits Die and the leaves are made using the Little Leaves Die.  I love my Bigshot.  I don't know what I would do without it.  The colors on this page are Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Real Espresso and Crumb Cake.



Well, that's it for tonight.  Hope you enjoy.  And as always, comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!