Bring on the Cake

This is my third post tonight.  I thought about just posting one post, but it would have been way to long I think.  The card I'm sharing tonight is a very simple card using the Bring on the Cake stamp set from the new Occasions Mini Catalog.  Like I said it is very simple to make.  Sometimes I think the simplest cards are the cutest, although I kinda thought this card was missing something.  I used a piece of Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware and a Glimmer brad to give this card a bit of bling.  The colors I used were Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla.  I also used a bit of Rich Razzleberry DSP which I punched out with the 2 1/2 inch circle punch. 



Ok, I think I'm done posting for the night.  lol  I hope everyone has a great Monday.  Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!